Download Qalami - Personal WordPress Blog Theme


Download Qalami - Personal WordPress Blog Theme

If you like This theme, please support it by going to your downloads list from Here and rate it
12345





Theme Features


  • Fully Responsive Design.

  • Twitter Bootstrap 3

  • Looks stunning on Retina screens.

  • Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Video, Gallery, Audio, Links, Ads, Quotes, Status ” Facebook – Twitter – Google+ “

  • Modern and Clear, minimalistic design approach with Refined Typography

  • Unlimited Colors.

  • Theme Customizer Options.

  • Advanced Typography Options

  • Advanced Header Options

  • Favicon Uploader .

  • Uploade Background/Custom .

  • Social media users profiles Support .

  • Left & Right Sidebar Option in Posts

  • Fullwidht Posts

2 Different Types of Pagination.


  • Standard Pagination.

  • Next & Prev Pagination.

6 Different Types of Home Layout.


  • Left Sidebar

  • Right Sidebar

  • Full-width

  • Masonry 2Col

  • Masonry 3Col

  • Masonry 4Col

3 Different Types of Page & Post Layout.


  • Left Sidebar

  • Right Sidebar

  • Full-width

12 Custom Theme Widgets.


  • my ads125 widget

  • my ads300 widget

  • my Facebook likebox widget

  • my Flickrphotos widget

  • my Google+ widget

  • my recent comments widget

  • my recent posts widget

  • my Soundcloud widget

  • my Tweets widget

  • my Video widget

  • my About widget

  • my login widget

Page Templates


  • About Me

  • Our Team

  • Protfolio

  • Archives

  • Contact

8 Post Formats.


  • gallery

  • image

  • link

  • quote

  • Ads

  • Status
    • Facebook

    • Google+

    • Twitter


  • video

  • audio

plugins


  • Compatible With Contact Form 7.

Sample Data Included.


Photo in demo from




Download Qalami - Personal WordPress Blog Theme

0 comments: